Monday, June 11, 2012

Picture time again!


This pic is from my 2008 stay in South Korea. These two characters are Lionel and Lionelle (I think those are their names, anyway...) and they are the mascots of Everland, a popular theme park near Seoul. If you live in Toronto like me, you've probably been to Canada's Wonderland. Well, it's sort of like that, except CHEAPER! And they have more stuff! When I went in 2008, the price was about $30 (30,000 won) to get in and they had roller coasters, haunted houses, 3-D theaters, kids' stuff and a zoo! It was pretty awesome. Every night they have a midnight parade, and that's where this shot is from -- it was pretty spectacular. The prices have probably gone up since then, but that happens. Anyway, I thought it was a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment