Saturday, February 18, 2012

Let Sleeping Dogs Lie? I don't think so...

Hey! It's been a while! I just got a new computer and I've been setting it up and finally everything is good to go, so here I am with a new post. Have you ever heard of Sleeping Dogs? If ya'll like video games like me then you probably have! Sleeping Dogs is a new game that's gonna be coming out in the near future. It's one of those open ended sandbox games, like GTA (Grand Theft Auto) or something like that. Except it takes place in mutha-flippin Hong Kong! I saw a trailer and some interviews and game footage and it looks like the developers really captured the HK action move aesthetic and I couldn't be more pleased. Here's a sick live-action teaser trailer they made for the announcement.


The game was orignally going to be part of the True Crime series which came out back in the PS2 days and has two games to its name (one of them featuring Snoop Dog!). So yeah apparently this game has been in development for 4 years. The character you play as is a Chinese (or Hong Konger) undercover cop which is good cause its set in HK. If your going to have a game set in HK, you might as well be a Chinese dude am I right? Yes, I am. While the live action trailer is pretty damn good in its own right, if you want to get a look at some in-game footage, there's some pretty awesome clips on gametrailers.com or ign.com or what-have-you. Definitely worth a look if you like video games and Hong Kong action. I'm stoked for this.        

No comments:

Post a Comment