Sunday, October 9, 2011

News!

Hello! Goodness gracious me, I have certainly been bad at updating this thing as of late. I've just started full time university and well I'm sure most of you know what that's like and for those who don't, it's pretty busy. This is also my first blog, so getting used to frequent updates and my new schedule is pretty tough. Now I present some news!

I made a new West of Hollywood video review for the Japanese film The Red Spectacles, that can be found below! I had to make it in two parts cause of youtube's posting limit. So feel free to check those out. I know I've made a lot of promises about trying to keep this blog updated so I'll just shut up and try to do that. Alright! Next post tomorrow (hopefully). I've also been behind on making these videos, that last one was supposed to come out a week ago but I just haven't had time to do it. But now I'm buckling down and hopefully will crank one out before the week is up. Hurray!  



No comments:

Post a Comment