Sunday, September 4, 2011

I'm back with West of Hollywood episode 1

Hello friends! Well well, have I been lazy with this blog! I've just returned from a 2 month excursion to South Korea where I had tonnes of fun and was temporarily reunited with my girlfriend who lives there. Originally I had meant to update this blog daily with all sorts of stories and pictures of my trip, but alas I was so busy that it just wasn't feasible. I also wasn't able to access the internet with my own laptop where I was staying and was forced to use my girlfriend's which also made things extremely difficult. Well many apologies to those who were expecting something but now I'm back and ready to blog once again. And even better I have finally posted the first episode of the new YouTube series which I was talking my sweet time with. The series is called West of Hollywood and its all about East Asian film reviews. The series will be featured on this blog with new episodes posted every weekend. In the first episode I review the not-so-well known Hong Kong action film Tiger on Beat starring Chow Yun-Fat and Conan Lee; feel free to check it out below!


That's all for now, look forward to some good old Korean fun in the next post. Stay tuned!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment